Historic Great Bend Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- School Houses
- A T & S F R R Depot
- Post Office
- Clements Mill, J A McCollough, Prop
- Walnut Creek Mill, Sooy, Brinkman & Roberts, Props
- Avenue House, John Malia, Prop
- Central Hotel, C Norton, Prop
- Occidental Hotel, N Birdsall, Prop
- Southern Hotel, W W Maxwell, Prop
- Typer House, John Typer, Prop
- Chase Grain Elevator, Bailey & Moses, Props
- Grain Elevator, Brinkman Bros, Props
- Grain Elevator, Charles F Culver, Prop
- Inland Tribune, C P Townsley, Edr and Prop
- Arkansas Valley Democrat, I T Flint, Edr & Prop
- Great Bend Register, A J Hoisington, Edr & Prop
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Union Hall
- I O O F Hall
- Masonic Hall
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Great Bend, KS from the year 1882.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Great Bend landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this historic Great Bend map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Great Bend, KS is available to you in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Great Bend, Kansas 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Great Bend available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.