Historic Greeley Landmarks On This Map
- H Waring, Fruits, Confectionery, etc., Main St
- B F Marsh Photographer, Main St
- F G Fisher, Gunsmith, and Dealer in Fire Arms, Main St
- T A Kerr, Harness and Saddle Manufacturer, Main St
- Beetham & McDonald, Meat and Vegetable Market, Main St
- F L Childs, Groceries, Confectionery and Bakery, Main St
- J E Billings, Carriage Manufacturer, Cor Madison Ave & Walnut St
- Houghton & McElroy, Contractors and Builders, Madison Ave
- N W Hall & Co., Furniture and Hardware, Madison Ave
- J F Fezer, Drugs and Medicines, Main St
- Willard & Woodbury, Hardware and Furniture, Main St
- W R McClellan, Coal, Lime, Farm Produce and Agricultural Implements, Main St
- H B Jackson, Dry and Fancy Goods, Boots and Shoes Hats and Caps, Groceries, etc Madison Ave
- L Roy Mansfield, Books and Stationery, News, and Musical Instruments, Main St
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Greeley High School
- Ward Schools
- Oasis Hotel, J F Stafford, Prop’r
- Exchange Hotel, Samuel Graham, Prop’r
- Colorado House, H N Rogerson, Prop’r
- A Z Salomon, Dry Goods and Clothing, Hats, Caps, Boots and Shoes, Madison Ave Cor
- Millinery and Fancy Goods, Maple St Groceries, Provisions, Flour and Feed
- J M Freeman, Attorney at Law, Main St
- Jesse Hawes, Physician and Surgeon, Main St
- Scott, Attorney at Law, Main St
- Emerson & West, Bankers, Main St
- H H Barton, Jeweler, Main St
- Gipson & Nice, Attorneys at Law, Main St
- B D Sanborn, Insurance and Real Estate, Main St
- Jackson House
- Greeley City Mills, B F Johnson
- Garden City Mills, J E Graham & Co
- Elevator, J L Ewing & Co
- Lumber and Coal Yard, J L Ewing & Co
- Feed and Planing Mill, C W Matteson & Son
- Lumber Yard, J K Thompson & Bro
- Brick Yard, Jas McAfee
- Feed, Sale and Livery Stable, W B Wright
- Feed, Sale and Livery Stable, Graham Bros
- W M Boomer, Barber and Hair Dressing and Baths, Main St
- H A French, Editor and Proprietor Colorado Sun, Madison Ave
- Caruer & Packard, Editors and Proprietors Greeley Tribune, Maple St
- J D Buckley, Civil Engineer, Main St
- R L Hall & Co., Contractors and Buiders, Adams Ave Cor Maple St
- Smith & Farr, Blacksmith and Wagon Shop, Walnut St
- Camp & Nusbaum, Brick Contractors
- W A Nichols, Groceries and Provisions, Main St
- Charles Brown, Boot and Shoe Shop, Main St
- Hayes, Dunning & Haynes, Attorneys at Law, Madison Ave
- H P Heath, Harness Manufacturer, Main St
- A W Tyroff, Merchant Tailoring, Madison Ave
- J H Richardson, Manufacturer of Coffins, Carpenter and Builder, Maple St
- J Joyce, Boot and Shoe Shop, Maple St
- A A Woodbury, Blacksmith and Wagon Shop, Walnut St
- L von Ghoren, Real Estate and Notary, Walnut St
- Joseph Moore, Coal Dealer, Maple St
- Geo W FIsk, Manufacturer of Violins, Linden St
- F H Grove, Contractor and Builder, Walnut St
- Jos Moss, Contractor and Builder, Grant Ave, Cor Linden St
- Thos Robbins, House and Sign Painting, Kalsomining and Paper Hanging, Walnut St
- Gale & Lee, Groceries, Provisions and Crockery, Main St
- J M McHenry, Brick Contractor, Cherry St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Greeley, CO from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several historic Greeley landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Greeley map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Greeley, CO is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Greeley, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Greeley available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!