Historic Green Cove Springs Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
- African M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- County Court House and Jail
- The Spring Office
- Post Office
- Spring and Bath Pools
- Street Railway Stables
- The Pines Hotel
- Clarendon Hotel, Harris and Applegate
- The Morganza, A. G. Morgan Proprietor
- The Riverside
- Magnolia Hotel
- Crocker’s Hall
- Saw, Planing and Shingle Mills
- Pine Grove Cotton Gin & Grist Mills
- Butler & Ardern Proprietors
- H. C. Souter, Saw and Planing Mill
- W. S. Plummer, General Ticket & Express Office
- J. C. Crocker, General Merchandise
- W. J. Wilson & Bros, General Merchandise
- J. R Coffee, General Merchandise
- W. D. Colmar, Drugs & Fancy Goods
- M. J. Canova, Drugs & News Depot
- Rosenbush & Benderoth, Bakery, Groceries, Fruits and etc
- G. A. Brazee, Contractor &Builder
- Geo. C. Bemis, General Merchandise
- C. C. Bemis, Residence
- W. S. Plummer, Residence
- Dr. E. H. Bemis, Residence
- J. L. Kirkpatrick, Residence
- G. T. Butler, Residence
- J. C. Ardern, Residencec
- Land Office, Town and Villa Lots
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Green Cove Springs, FL from the year 1885.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Green Cove Springs landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this vintage Green Cove Springs map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Green Cove Springs, FL is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Green Cove Springs, Florida 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Green Cove Springs available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!