Historic Gunnison Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- East School
- West School
- D & R G R R Depot
- D & S P R R Depot
- Bank of Gunnison H A W Tabor, Prest ; Saml G Gill, Cashier
- Gunnison Valley Planing Mill and Lumber Yard, Parks & Endner, Prop’s
- Post Office, A Hartman, Post Master
- Water Works
- Gas Works
- First National Bank, L C Cheney, Prest ; Mark Coppinger, Cashier
- Gunnison Review Press, Frank A Root, Editor
- News – Democrat, N P Babcock, Editor
- Tabor House, Josh Cuenin, Prop’r
- Washington House, J B Shatzer, Prop’r
- New Cemetery
- Ohio School
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Gunnison, CO from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Gunnison landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this historic Gunnison map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Gunnison, CO is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Gunnison, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Gunnison available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.