Historic Hallstead Landmarks On This Map
- Susquehanna River
- Town Hall
- Residence, W. A. Packard
- Brown & Smith, Blacksmiths
- Residence, John Babcock
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Public School
- D. L. & W. Railway Depot
- Round House
- E. E. Tuttle, Undertaker
- Mitchell House, N. T. Mitchell, Prop
- Residence, C. J. Langley
- Rose Hill Cemetery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hallstead, PA from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Hallstead landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1887.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Hallstead map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Hallstead, PA is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hallstead, Pennsylvania 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Hallstead available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.