Historic Harriman Landmarks On This Map
- East Tenn. Land Co’s Office
- The Harriman Hotel. (Proposed)
- Cumberland Hotel
- Key City Hotel
- Central School
- Exposition Hall
- The Old Byrd Mansion, The First house in Harriman
- W. C. T. U. Temple
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Christian, Church
- Methodist Episcopal, Church
- Southern Methodist, Church
- Presbyterian, Church
- Universalist, Church
- Colored Churches
- The Brushy Mountains & Coal Fields
- Water Works
- Electric Light Station
- Steamboat Landing
- The Byrd Coal Mine
- Iron Mines
- Lime Quarries
- Lime Kilns
- The Lookout Rolling Mills
- S. K. Page Lumber & Mf’g Co
- Cumberland Mf’g Works, Sash, Blinds Ect
- Harriman Hoe & Tool Co
- Gibson Agricultural Works Co
- Harriman Tack Co
- Bailey Auger Bit Co
- Harriman Brick & Building Co
- The Hayes Chair Co
- Duthie Machine & Foundry Co
- Blast Furnace Location
- East Tenn, Furniture Co
- Emory River Ice Co
- Standard Oil Co
- Harriman Wrought Iron Co
- Hub & Spoke Mf’y Location
- Saw Mill
- Flanders Mf’g Co. & Planing Mill
- Harriman Junction & Station
- Belt Line R. R. Station
- Walnut Hill Station
- Fisk Addition, Station
- Whipple & Armstrong Machine Co
- Manufacturers National Bank
- Bank Co’s Building
- The Harriman Bank & Trust Co
- James McDowell, Real Estate & Investment
- First National Bank
- Winslow & Anderson, Real Estate, Stocks & Bonds
- W. C. Hill Real Estate, Stocks and Insurance
- W. T. Smith Investment Co., Real Estate, Stocks, Bonds, Timber & Miner Lands
- Daniel Denny, Real Estate & E. T. Land Co., Securities
- A. E. P. Rockwell, Real Estate, Stocks & Bonds
- Gideon Hill, Real Estate Stocks, Bonds & Investment
- Griffith & Jenkins, Real Estate, Stock & Investment Agency
- Newcomb & Rothpletz, Real Estate, Stocks & Insurance
- Cyrus Hanks, Real Estate, Mineral & Timber Lands
- Chas. H. Stillwell, Real Estate
- R. A. Harper & Co, Wholesale Fruit & Vegetabls
- C. W. Nottingham, Atty & Insurance
- Young & Stephens, Attorneys
- Robert Swift M. D. Post Office Blk
- C. T. Cory M. D
- E. M. Gallion M. D
- Harriman Drug Co
- The Fales Building Co’s Block
- Dr. Z. H. Curry, Dentist
- J. M. Thoburn, Drugs & Notions
- Manley & Verity, Furniture & Undertakers
- Damon, Spencer & Co., Dry Goods & Fine Shoes
- Shaw, Wallin & Co., Hardware, Cutlery, Paints & Oils
- Loring & Clendening, Clothing, Gents Furnishings, Boots Shoes
- J. C. Stith, Staple & Fancy Groceries
- D. W. Thomas, Stoves, Tinware, Furnace Work Etc
- T. D. Salyers, Stoves, Ranges, Tinware, Roofing & Guttering
- Silas S. Told, Furniture of all Kinds
- A. M. Jerauld & Co., Groceries, China, Glass & Queensware
- Geo. A. Mitchell, Baker & Flour Dealer
- J. J. Leming, Framing & Finishing Lumber, Shingles, Lath, Doors & Windows
- W. A. Lake, Contractor & Builder
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Harriman, TN from the year 1892.
This historic piece includes a number of recognizable Harriman landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1892.
Our team has restored this historic Harriman map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Harriman, TN comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Harriman, Tennessee 1892 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Harriman available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!