Historic Harrisville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public Schools
- P. & H. R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Opera House
- White Hall Hotel B. F. Patton
- Watson House
- Methodist Prot Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Cemetery Odd Fellows
- Harrisville Roller Mills
- R. E. L. Frymier Planing Mill
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Harrisville, WV from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Harrisville landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1899.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Harrisville map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Harrisville, WV is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Harrisville, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Harrisville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.