Historic Helena Landmarks On This Map
- Graded High School
- Ward School
- St. Vincent’s Academy
- St. Aloysius’ Day School for Boys
- Catholic Church
- U. S. Assay Office
- Capitol Building
- Court House
- Ming’s Opera House
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Manufactory, Gebauer & Yergy
- Helena Steam Laundry, Fricks & Bellis
- Foundry and Machine Shop, Tatem, Weisenhorn & Ellis
- Foundry and Machine Shop
- First National Bank
- Montana National Bank
- Second National Bank
- Merchant’s National Bank
- Cosmopolitan Hotel, John Ming, Propr., Robert Chew, Manager
- Inter-National Hotel
- Merchant’s Hotel
- St Louis Hotel
- Helena Business College and Training School, H. T. Engelhorn and E O. Railsback, Principals
- Mount Helena, Helena Hot Springs, 4 ½ Miles West, Henry J. Haupt, Propr. Warm Springs Hotel and Baths, 4 Miles West, F. J. Wasweiler Propr
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- South Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Helena, MT from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several popular Helena landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1883.
Our company has restored this vintage Helena map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Helena, MT is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Helena, Montana 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Helena available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.