Historic Henniker Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Universalist Church
- Town Hall
- Post Office, Noyes’ Block
- Mink Hills
- Hotel Dufferin, C. H. McAlpine Propr
- Chase Chamberlain & Co., Shoe & Slipper Mfy
- Contoocook Valley Paper Co
- Gage & Co., Dry Measure & Woodenware Mfy
- C. H. & F. H. Corser Custom Grist Mill
- Chase, Chamberlain & Co’s Box Mill
- Contoocook Valley Creamery Co
- G. W. S. Dow, Manufacturer
- D. F. Wyman, Lumber
- O. H. Noyes, Hardware & Furniture
- Preston Bros., General Mdse
- Wm. O. Folsom, Merchant, Emerson’s Block
- Emery & Bean, Dry Goods. Groceries, Boots, Shoes and Clothing
- J. Webster, Merchant Tailor
- F. H. Scribner, Druggist
- W. T. Sargent, Jeweler
- E. E. Russell, Hair Dresser
- Geo. H. Sanborn, Physician & Surgeon
- D. S. Carr, Insurance
- Geo. A. Woods Jr. Meats & Provisions
- R. M. Gregg, Harness Maker
- D. W. Cogswell, Farmer
- E. N. Cogswell, Farmer
- H. A. & J. J. Rice, Farmers
- W. W. Skillen & Son, Blacksmithing
- L. W. Preston, Blacksmithing
- Balch & Woods, Livery and Boarding Stables
- S. A. Bunnell, Contractor & Builder
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Henniker, NH from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes a number of historic Henniker landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1889.
Our company has restored this historic Henniker map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Henniker, NH comes in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Henniker, New Hampshire 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Henniker available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!