Historic Honesdale Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Court House
- National Hotel Weaver Bros. Prop
- Coyne House John Layman Bros
- Wayne County, Hotel Henry Ball Prop
- Texas House, C. F. Meyer Ball Prop
- Florence Silk Mill
- Boot & Shoe Factory Durland Thompson & Co Prop
- Brewery, J. Guckenberger Prop
- Carriage Factory, M. Herrman Prop
- Honesdale Mills, Thos Fowler Prop
- Glass Cutting Works T. B. Clark & Co Prop
- Gas Works A. O. Granger & Co
- Honesdale Iron Works
- Opera House
- The Irving Cliff
- St Mary’s German R. Catholic Church
- St. John’s R. Catholic Church
- German Lutheran, Church
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational House of Israel
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Honesdale, PA from the year 1890.
This historic piece includes several popular Honesdale landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1890.
Our team has restored this vintage Honesdale map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Honesdale, PA is for sale in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Honesdale, Pennsylvania 1890 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Honesdale available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.