Historic Hurley Landmarks On This Map
- Moore & McFerran, General Merchandise
- Moore & Agnew, Hardware
- Iron Exchange Bank, W S Reynolds, Cashier
- Brill & Langdon, Dry Goods, Clothings, Boots & Shoes, Miners Supplies
- A K Lord & Co., Jewelers and Music Delaers
- C H Hammersley & Co., Drugs, Paints and Oils
- Hohmann & Voigt, Stoves, Tin and Hardware
- C Jacobson, Jewelers and Optical Goods
- F D Day & Co., General Merchandise
- C B McLean, Groceries and Provisions
- Blackburn’s Red Front Residence
- Matthew J Hart & Co., Druggists and Apothecaries
- C Reible, Bakery, Confectionery and Restaurant
- Gogebic Meat and Provision Co Wetzler Bros, & Ehrmanntraut Bros, Prop’s
- School House
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- M L S & W R’y Depot
- Post Office
- Gogebic Iron Tribune, F B Hand, Editor
- The Miner, Gaudly & Goodell, Editor
- Burton House, John E Burton, Prop
- Burton Block, John E Burton, Prop
- B W Bicksler, Furniture, Undertaking, Dry Goods and Notions
- W A Richard & Co., General Hardware
- Davis & Hansen, Clothing and Gents Furnishings
- Paiske Bros., Fancy Groceries
- Heinemann Bros., General Merchandise
- Cohen & Finn, Clothing, Gents’ Furnishings, Boots and Shoes
- Seymour & Durkee, Foundry and Machine Shop
- A A Breitung, Wagon Blacksmith and Shoeing Shops
- Adams House John Adams, Prop
- Caledonia Hotel, D P McNeil Prop
- Grand Central Theatre, Geo C Young, Prop
- Ellis & McCammis House
- F D Abell & Co., Contractors and Builders, Dealers in (Lumber, Office in Rear of Bank)
- A J Robertson, Bakery and Confectionery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hurley, WI from the year 1886.
This vintage piece includes numerous recognizable Hurley landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Hurley map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Hurley, WI is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hurley, Wisconsin 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Hurley available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!