Historic Irwin Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Opera House
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Hockensmith Wheel & Mine Co
- Irwin Lumber Co
- Irwin Flour Mills, J. P. Taylor Prop
- Irwin Wagon Works, Jacob Parr Prop
- Westmoreland Car Shops
- South Side Colliery
- P. R. R. Station
- Penn Plate Glass Co
- Presbyterian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Reformed Church
- M. E. Church
- Catholic Church
- Swede Lutheran Church
- Primitive Methodist Church
- Welsh Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Irwin, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage piece includes many historic Irwin landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Irwin map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Irwin, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Irwin, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Irwin available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.