Historic Jeannette Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Catholic School
- Town Hall
- Opera House
- Hotel Mckee G. H Stevens Prop
- Hotel Marian H. P. King Prop
- Columbe Hotel John Fath Prop
- Clay Ave Hotel Simmonds & Drylie Prop’s
- Windsor Hotel Martin Pfister Proo
- Penn Ave Hotel Jacob Beck Prop
- Fort Pitt Glass Works
- The National Brewing Co
- The Extract Works
- Union Planing Mill Co
- Flint Glass Works McKee & Bro Prop’s
- Window Glass Works Chambers & Mckee Prop’s
- Jeannette Planing Mill Co
- P. R. R. Station
- EV. Lutheran Church
- Grace Reformed Church
- First Baptist Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Catholic Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Chapel
- German Baptist Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Jeannette, PA from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Jeannette landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1897.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Jeannette map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Jeannette, PA comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Jeannette, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Jeannette available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.