Historic Kent Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Union School
- District School
- Fire Engine House
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- N. Y. P. & Car & Machine Shops
- N. Y. P. Round House
- Connotton-Valley R. R. Depot
- Kent, Rock Window Glass Works, [Day, Williams & Co., Props]
- Steam Saw and Planing Mill’s. T. G. Parsons, Prop
- Peerless Steam Flour and Feed Mill, [Williams Bro’s, Prop’s]
- Railway Speed Recorder Company’s Manufactory
- Water Power Flour Mill
- Carvers Cotton Mill
- Carvers Steam Flour Mill
- Carvers Block
- New Cemetery
- Old Cemetery
- Post Office, M. J. Ikirt, P. M
- Alpaca Mills
- Brady’s Leap
- Continental Hotel, Crane & Lewis, Prop’s
- Collins House, Charles F. Collins, Prop
- Erie House Hannah A. Hall, Prop
- Kent Bulletin, N. J. A. Minich, Editor and Prop
- Kent New’s, A. C. Davis, Editor and Prop
- Harness Manufactory, C. S. Star, Prop
- Lumber Yard, T. G. Parson’s Prop
- Church of the Deciples
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Kents Hall
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. O. F. Hall
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Kent, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Kent landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Kent map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Kent, OH is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Kent, Ohio 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Kent available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!