Historic La Crosse Landmarks On This Map
- St. Joseph Cathedral
- Congregational Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Methodist Episc. Church
- St. Paul Universalist Church
- St. Marys Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Governors Guard Armory
- Scandinavian Baptist Church
- St. Wenceslau Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic School
- Sawyer & Austin Lumber Co
- McDonald’s Mills, Saw Mill
- La Crosse Lumber Co
- N. B. Holaways Mills
- Trow’s Saw Mill
- Tannery—Davis, Medary & Platz Co
- Carriage Factory, Dittmann & Co
- A. A. Freeman, Flouring Mill
- Wm. Listman, Flouring Mill
- A. H. Coleman, Saw Mill
- La Crosse Soap Co
- G. Heileman, Brewery
- C. & J. Michel Brewing Co
- John Gund Brewing Co
- John A. Salzer, Seed Ware House
- Ole Larson, Sash Factory
- Burlington House. L. A. Meister
- Pamperin & Wiggnehorn Cigar Factory
- Geo. Zeisler, Brewery
- John Dengler, Wholesale Cigars
- John Ullrich, Druggist
- J, Tuteur, Wholesale Cigars
- S. Ganters, Fine Furniture
- Der Nordstern, German Newspaper
- Mather Block, August Franz Restaurant
- Magill Bros., Exchange Bank
- John Wachter, Livery
- H. J. Anderson & Co., Lumber Yard and Planing Mill
- G. G. Voegele, Brewery
- John Wacker, Restaurant
- H. C. Techmer, Flour and Feed Mill
- Franz Bartl, Eagle Brewery
- Jacob H. Grates, Garden
- Bosshard & Doerflinger, Dry Goods
- Rose & Bros., Druggists
- Dr. Frank Powell
- Dr. Frank Powell’s Residence, White Beaver Park
- Court House
- Post Office
- Water Works
- Electric Light Towers
- Ward Schools
- Fire Engine Houses
- N. Birnbam, Res. 1006 Mississippi Ave. Joseph Burgemeister, Architect, 129 9th St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of La Crosse, WI from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular La Crosse landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1887.
The Ted's team has restored this historic La Crosse map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of La Crosse, WI is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this La Crosse, Wisconsin 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of La Crosse available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!