Historic Lake Geneva Landmarks On This Map
- Lake Geneva Seminary
- Public School House
- Fords Opera House
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- C & N W R R Depot
- C & N W R R Engine House
- Herald Office
- News Office
- Geneva Flouring Mill
- Oat Meal Mill
- Whiting House
- Lake House
- St Denis Hotel
- Union House
- Lake-Side Prk, (Elgin Camp.)
- Pishcoataqua Park House, C F Hall, Prop
- Camp Collie, Rev J Collie, Prop
- Ruseslls or Forest Glen Park
- Belvidere Park
- Fontana Park, Porter & Montague, Props
- Marengo Park Hotel
- Harvard Park
- Bon Ami Camp
- Englewood Camp
- Kayes Park Hotel, Arthur Kaye Prop
- Warwick Park, W Anson Barnes, Prop
- South Park
- Buttons Bay
- Manning Point
- Cedar Point
- Williams Bay
- Black Point
- Long Point
- Douglass Roller Flouring Mill
- Sanford & Morris, Boat Livery
- La Salles Bathing House
- Green House Thos. H. Price
- Fish Hatchery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Lake Geneva, WI from the year 1882.
This historic print includes a number of popular Lake Geneva landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this vintage Lake Geneva map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Lake Geneva, WI comes in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Lake Geneva available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.