Historic Lancaster Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Unitarian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Lancaster House
- Mount Prospect House
- Williams House
- Elm Cottage
- Hillside Cottage
- Post Office
- Eagle Block and Hall
- Town Hall
- Marshall & Eaton, Carriage and Sleigh M’f’y
- Leavitt & Stebbins, Sash, Doors and Blinds
- Machine Shop and Foundry, A. Thompson & Co
- Grist Mill and Lumber M’f’y, Frank Smith & Co
- Carriage Shop and Carding Mill, Ira E. Woodward
- Richardson & Folsom. Furniture M’f’y
- Mt. Washington
- Mt. Jefferson
- Mt. Adams
- Mt. Madison
- Mt. Pleasant
- Mt. Clinton
- Mt. Starr King
- E. M. Fletcher & Son, Lnacaster Marble and Granite Works
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Lancaster, NH from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several well known Lancaster landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1883.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage Lancaster map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Lancaster, NH comes in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Lancaster, New Hampshire 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Lancaster available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.