Historic Lewisburgh Landmarks On This Map
- Lewisburgh University
- Public Schools
- Court House
- Opera House
- Post Office
- Water Works
- Gas Works
- Buffalo Milling Co Limited
- P. Billmeyer & Co See Marginal View of their Mills
- Lewisburgh Woolen Mills M. Half Penny & Co
- Buckeye Mower & Reaper Works
- Lewisburgh Star Mill C. L. Fry
- Nesbit Bros Planing Mill
- Higgins & Corneilius Coal Yard
- Baptist Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Christian Church
- Reformed Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Evangelical Church
- Baker House W. N. Baker
- American House J. P. S. Weidensaul
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Lewisburgh, PA from the year 1884.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Lewisburgh landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1884.
Our company has restored this vintage Lewisburgh map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Lewisburgh, PA is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Lewisburgh, Pennsylvania 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Lewisburgh available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.