Historic Lincoln Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- 1st Ward School
- 2nd Ward School
- 3rd Ward School
- Rail R. Depot
- Congregational Church
- German Catholic Church
- Christian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Old School Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Lincoln, IL from the year 1869.
This vintage piece includes many popular Lincoln landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1869.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Lincoln map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Lincoln, IL comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Lincoln, Illinois 1869 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Lincoln available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.