Historic Little Rock Landmarks On This Map
- State House
- Asylum for the Blind
- U. S. Arsenal
- City Hall
- School Houses
- St Johns College
- Catholic Convent
- Mt Holly Cemetery
- Little Rock & Memphis, R. R. Depot
- Little Rock & Ft Smith & Cairo & Fulton R. R. Depot
- R. Catholic
- Cumberland Presbyt
- Methodist North
- Methodist South
- Ratcliff Chapel M. E. South
- Jewish Synagogue
- Evangelican Luthern
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Little Rock, AR from the year 1871.
This historic print includes many well known Little Rock landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1871.
Our team has restored this vintage Little Rock map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Little Rock, AR is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Little Rock, Arkansas 1871 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Little Rock available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.