Historic Livingston Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- First National Bank, Fred Ward, cashier
- Stebbius, Mund & Co., Bank of Livingston
- The Albermarle European Hotel
- Brunswick Hotel
- Merchants Hotel, Wm Mitchel, Prop
- Livingston Hotel John P Nolan, Prop
- Revere House Thomas Halloren, Prop
- Halloren & Lampman restaurant, Park st
- John A Lock, Saloon, Park St
- Wetzstine & Co., Wholesale Liquors and Cigars, Park St
- Douglas & Weirick, Druggists, Park St
- Porter & Eldrige, Real Estate, Park St
- I Orschell & Bro, Clothing and Gents Furnishing Goods, Park St
- John Higgins, Saloon, Park St
- Williard A Smith, Real Estate, Park St
- The Daily Enterprise, Published every day except Sundays, Wright & Hendry, Publishers
- W Arault, Wholesale Liquors, Main St
- H T Chaperly, Real Estate, Main St
- Geo F Chambers, Hardware, Main St
- F H Loring, Gilt Edge Saloon, Main St
- J P Brusvitz, Clothing, Main St
- S H Phelps, Saloon, Main St
- Blair & Donovan, Groceries, Main St
- C B Towers & Co Guns, Boots and Shoes, Main St
- Ernest Goetlich, Harness, Main St
- Phillip Mercer, Brewery Saloon, Main St
- F A Kreiger, Furniture, Main St
- Savage & Elder, Real Estate and Law, Main St
- Babcock & Mills, Hardware, Main St
- Wm Wright, Meat Market, Main St
- Allen Bros, Real Estate, Main St
- Fry & LeRoy, Law Office, Main Sty
- C W Savage & Sons, Dry Goods, Main St
- Don L Willard, Wholesale Liquors, Main St
- W E Hull, Wholesale Liquors, Main St
- N C Matthiessen, Grocecries and Fruit, Main St
- St Paul Clothing House, Henry Helburn, Main St
- R A Chisholm, Groceries and Gen’l Supplies, Main St
- J E Mann, Groceries, Main St
- Nicholas Imo, Barber, B St near Park
- Montana Lumber Co., B St., near Park
- Geyser Saloon, Main St., R Decker & Co. Prop
- Milwaukee Beer Hall, A B Wakelin Prop, Main St
- Hotel Brunswick, Frank W Draper, Prop, Main St
- Metropolitan Hotel, Mulkern & Sherman Prop, Main St
- Belvidere Chop House, Chas Paulding Prop, Main St
- Stag Saloon, S R Deardoff Prop, Main St
- Gem Saloon, C F White Prop, Main St
- Feed and Sale Stable, G W Metcalf & Co Main St
- Livery Stable, Billy Miles, Main St
- Blacksmith and Carriage Shop, R C Griffith Main St
- Nye & Co., Wholesale Liquors, Main St
- G H Carver & Co., General Merchandise, Clark St
- Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, B R Devoe, Prop, Second St
- L M Park, Groceries and Gen’l Supplies, Second St
- McDonald & Hodvat, Meat Market, Second St
- The Livingston Tribune, Meehan, Dickinson & Eberman, Publishers Park St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Livingston, MT from the year 1883.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Livingston landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1883.
Our team has restored this historic Livingston map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Livingston, MT is for sale in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Livingston, Montana 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Livingston available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!