Historic Macungie Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Singmaster Hall
- Keystone House, L. M. Holben Pro
- Keystone Roller Mills, Fritch Bros Props
- Carriage Works J. W. Gerhard Pro
- Valley Knitting Mills, R. P. Moyer & Co Pros
- East Macungie Hotel Henry Schankweiler Pro
- East Penn R. R. Station
- Solomons Reformed
- Grace Lutheran Chapel
- St. Mathews Ev. Lutheran
- German Baptist
- Evangelical Baptist
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Macungie, PA from the year 1893.
This historic print includes many well known Macungie landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1893.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Macungie map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Macungie, PA is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Macungie, Pennsylvania 1893 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Macungie available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.