Historic Mannington Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Opera House
- First National Bank
- Exchange Bank
- Bank of Mannington
- Hotel Bartlett Fred Bartlett Prop
- Mannington Tool Works Chas Phillips
- South Penn. Machine Shop
- Eureka Pipe Line Shop
- Planing Mill
- Machine Shop
- Mannington Roller Mills
- Electric Light Plant
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- M. E. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mannington, WV from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Mannington landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1897.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Mannington map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Mannington, WV is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Mannington, West Virginia 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Mannington available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.