Historic Medford Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and Jail
- School House
- New Catholic Church
- Old Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Scandinavian Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Medford House, (S H Keeler’s Store and Post Office, Brucker, Ludloff Co., Waldbote, Reform and Ansiedler Office, Bank.)
- National Hotel, J M Maier
- Exchange Hotel, Theodore Fredericks Exchange Bank S B Hubbell & Co
- Forest House, M J Scidmore
- Manitowoc House, Joseph Voshmik
- Butterfield Ferguson Co., Saw and Planing Mill, Store and Office
- Geo L Shattuck’s Saw Mill
- Perkins, & Son Flouring Mill
- Nystrum’s Tannery
- Wesle Bros Wagon Shops
- Wis Cent R R Depot
- Brucker Ludloff Co’s Immigrant House
- Wis Cent, R R Immigrant House
- Bergman & Nostitz, Hardware Store & Warehouse
- Star and News Printing Office
- Schaefer & Franzen, Boots and Shoes
- C Paquet’s Opera Hall
- A E Bonneville, Drug Store Hobbs & Wimmer, Art Gallery
- John Carsten, Butcher Shop Henry Kurtz, Apothecary Chas Peters Furniture
- W P Price, General Merchandise
- Jacob Shapiro, General Merchandise
- John Shimonek, Flour and Feed
- Henry Tappe, Harness Shops
- Henrici’s Tailor Shop
- F Glasow, General Store
- John Stamm & Co Greenhouses
- Gay & Biscornet, Flour and Feed
- Scheppke’s Blacksmith Shop
- Chas Edeler, Gun and Locksmith
- Henry Maurer, Bakery
- Schmidt Bros., General Merchants
- Peter Doyle, Residence
- J H Wheelock, Residence
- T B McCourt, Residence
- Dr Atwells, Residence
- T G Jeffers, Residence
- A J Perkins, Residence
- Turner Hall
- G W Adams, Residencec
- Geo T Phelps, Residence
- Music Hall
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Medford, WI from the year 1885.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Medford landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this vintage Medford map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Medford, WI is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Medford, Wisconsin 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Medford available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!