Historic Merrimac Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Catholic Church
- Post Office
- B. & M. Railroad Station
- East Haverhill
- West Newbury
- Tilton’s Tower, Haverhill
- First National &Merrimac Savings Bank
- Co-operative Bank
- Budget Office, Chas. A. King, Ed. And Prop
- Prescott House, J. E. Prescott
- J. S. Poyen & Co., Carriage Materials
- Little & Larkin, Carriage Materials
- H. G. & H. W. Stevens, Carriage Mfrs
- M. G. Clement & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- Means & Hopkins, Carriage Mfrs
- C. H. Noyes & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- Henry M. Howe, Carriage Mfrs
- C. E. Gunnison, Carriage Mfrs
- W. O. Smiley, Carriage Mfrs
- Clement & Young, Carriage Mfrs
- S. C. Pease & Sons, Carriage Mfrs
- Loud Bros., Carriage Mfrs
- Merrimac Wheel and Gear Co
- Merrimac Plating Works, J. H. Murphy, Carriage Plating and Patent Dasher Screen Mfr
- Merirmac Dash Machine Works, L. Crockett
- Sargent & Currier, Lumber Dealers
- Heath Bros., Contractors and Builders
- Nat. L. Howe, Steam and Hot Water Heating
- T. K. Hamilton, Mason
- J. H. Cleary, Groceries, Flour and Feed, Crockery, Glass and Woodenware
- F. L. Parker, Druggist
- Story & Waterhouse, Confectioners and Fruit Dealers, Wholesale and Retail
- A. L. King, Stationery and Fancy Goods
- J. W. Porter, Hatter and Clothier
- G. A. Titcomb, Provision Dealer
- L. C. Skinner, Restaurant, Fruit and Confectionery
- W. W. Lydston, Stoves, Hardware and House Furnishings
- C. E. Little, Livery, Hack and Boarding Stables
- Bailey Sargent, Insurance
- H. J. Cushing, M. D., Woodland St
- J. W. Hobart, M. D., Homeopathic Physician
- Geo. W. Adams & Sons, Carriage Mfrs
- Ducet & Winn, Carriage Mfrs
- J. B. Judkins & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- J. A. Lancaster & Co., Carriage Mfrs
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Merrimac, MA from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Merrimac landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1889.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Merrimac map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Merrimac, MA comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Merrimac, Massachusetts 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Merrimac available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!