Historic Middlebury Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- M. E. Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Court House
- Town Hall
- Middlebury College
- Public School
- Building and House Furnishing
- Material, Smith & Allen, Proprietors
- Central Vermont R. R. Station
- Addison House, D. Rider, Proprietor
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Middlebury, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several well known Middlebury landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this historic Middlebury map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Middlebury, VT is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Middlebury, Vermont 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Middlebury available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.