Historic Mifflintown Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- National House S. B. Murray Prop
- Jacobs House R. B. Nixon Prop
- Carriage Factory Showers & Scholl. Prop
- Carriage Factory Wagner & Robison Prop
- Juniata Valley Canning Co
- Mifflintown Creamery Co
- Messiah Ev. Lutheran Church
- West Minister Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mifflintown, PA from the year 1895.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Mifflintown landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1895.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Mifflintown map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Mifflintown, PA is for sale in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mifflintown, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Mifflintown available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.