Historic Millersville Landmarks On This Map
- First Pennsylvania State Normal School
- Gymansium Building
- Library Building
- Physical Science Building
- Black Horse Hotel, Mrs. C. Hoak Prop
- Agricultural Works, S. B. Shank Prop
- Lancaster Tag Factory
- Public School
- Union Hall
- Zions Reformed Church
- St Pauls Lutheran Church
- M. E. Church
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Evangelical Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Millersville, PA from the year 1894.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Millersville landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1894.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Millersville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Millersville, PA is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Millersville, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Millersville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.