Historic Milton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Institute Building
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- Station, B. & M. R. R. Northern Div
- Riverside House
- Byrley & Usher, Womens Misses Childrens Boys & Youths Shoe Mfrs
- Milton Mfg. Co., Erected by John M. Carrecabe 1884
- Mill No. 1, Paper
- Mill No. 2, Leather Board
- Union Ice Co
- Lynn Ice Co
- Looney & Downs, General Merchandise
- J. H. Avery, Flour & Meal Mill
- White Mountains
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Milton, NH from the year 1888.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Milton landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1888.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage Milton map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Milton, NH is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Milton, New Hamshire 1888 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Milton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.