Historic Minneapolis Landmarks On This Map
- Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Car Shops and Round House
- Dania Hall
- Normania Hall
- Hartmanns Summer Garden
- John Gund Brewing Co
- Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co
- County Court House
- Flour Mills
- Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul R. R. Depot
- Chamber of Commerce
- New City Hall
- High School
- Washburn Mansion
- Mendenhall Greenhouses. R. J. Mendenhall, Prop
- Lowrys Mansion
- Central Park
- Lake Harriet
- Lake Calhoun
- Public Library
- Medical and Surgial Institute
- New York Life Building
- N. W. Guaranty Loan Association
- The Pioneer Savings & Loan Company
- Minn. Title Insurance Co., (Oneida Block)
- Century Piano Co
- Minneapolis Brewing & Malting Co
- Pabst Brewing Co
- Washington Bank
- Pauly House
- S. E. Olson & Co., Dry Goods
- Nicollet House
- A. M. Smiths Wine Depot
- City Bank, (Boston Block)
- Union Mutual Life Insurance Co., (Lumber Exchange)
- West Hotel
- Masonic Temple
- Base Ball Ground
- The Walker-Camp-Gale Central Market
- The Manufacturers Syndicate
- Electric Motor Lines Power House
- St. Louis Freight Depot
- Great Northern Tracks
- Northern Pacific & Sault St. Marie Tracks
- Chicago, North-Western & Omaha Freight Depot
- Hall & Duceys Lumber Co
- Old City Hall
- Union Depot
- A. M. Smiths California Wine Vault
- W. C. Leber, Manufacturing Jeweler, Watches and Clocks
- Minneapolis Tribune
- Svenska Amerikanska Posten
- The Minneapolis Journal
- The Minneapolis Times
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Minneapolis, MN from the year 1891.
This historic print includes many well known Minneapolis landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1891.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Minneapolis map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Minneapolis, MN is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Minneapolis, Minnesota 1891 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Minneapolis available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.