Historic Moline Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- R. R. Depot
- Baptist Church
- Swedish Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Swedish Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- United Brethern Church
- Malleable Iron Works
- Williams & White Iron Works
- Moline Wagon Manufacturing Co
- Deer & Cos Moline Plow Works
- Paper Mills
- Flouring Mills
- Moline Plow Co. formerly Candee, Srean & Co
- Moline Woolen Co
- Planing Mill
- Keators Saw Mill
- Wright, Hillhouse & Cos Pump Shop
- Dimock, Gould & Cos Tub & Pail Factory
- Wyekaff, Barnard & Co. Mill Furnishing Manufactory
- H. G. Nourse Fanning Mill Manufactory
- Moline Brewery
- Steam Cracker Bakery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Moline, IL from the year 1869.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Moline landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1869.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage Moline map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Moline, IL is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Moline, Illinois 1869 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Moline available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.