Historic Monmouth Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Monmouth College
- North Public School
- East Public School
- South Public School
- West Public School
- C. B &. Q. R. R. Depot
- Fair Ground
- Hamills Photograph Gallery
- Colered School
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Methodist Church
- 1st U Presbyterian Church
- 2nd U Presbyterian
- 3rd U Presbyterian Church
- O S Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Monmouth, IL from the year 1869.
This historic piece includes a number of recognizable Monmouth landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1869.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Monmouth map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Monmouth, IL comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Monmouth, Illinois 1869 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Monmouth available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.