Historic Monson Landmarks On This Map
- General Block
- Townes Block
- Bartons Block
- Greens Block
- Greens Hotel, D. G. Green Owner & Proprietor
- Cushmans Hotel, L. G. Cushman, Owner & Proprietor
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- St. Patricks R. C. Church
- Monson Acadmey
- School Buildings
- Monson National Bank, C. W. Holmes, President
- E. F. Morris, Cashier
- Merrick, Fay & Co, Manufacturers of Straw Goods
- Reynolds Mills, (Fancy Cassimeres)
- J. L. Reynolds, R. M. & T. Reynolds
- S. F. Cushman, Manufacturer of Fancy Cassimeres
- D. W. Elis & Son, Manufacturers of Fancy Cassimeres
- C. W. Holmes, Jr, Manufacturers of Fancy Cassimeres
- W. N. Flynt & Cos Steam Saw Mill
- G. W. Burdick, Blacksmith, Granite Tools, Wholesale & Retail Ice Dealer
- H. R. Glynn, Carriage Maker
- Chas E Smith, Harness Maker
- A. Squier, Lumber Dealer and Builder
- Post Office, Townes Block, R. S. Munn, P. M
- Chas Fowler, Townes Block, Watches, General Stock Merchandise
- Geo E Grout, Townes Block, Watches, Jewelry Notions & c
- G W Andrews, Dentist, Bartons Block
- Duchette & Boom, Merchant Tailors and Gents Furnishing Goods, Bartons Block
- Eugene F Willis, Clothing, Hats, Caps and Gents
- Furnishing Goods, Greens Block
- Chas R Dudley, Attorney & Insurance Agent, Greens Block
- G. H. Newton, Attorney & Insurance Agent
- Marvin Bradway & Son, Insurance Agents, Main St
- Bills & Blush, Gene 1 Stock Merchandise
- Rogers & Co, Dry Goods, Groceries &C
- H. Squier, Groceries etc
- F. H. King, Choice Groceries, Tobacco etc
- D. G. Potter, Grain, Flour Coal etc
- H. P. Witherell, Tinner and Plumber
- T. F. Packard, Books, Stationery and Notions
- W. A. Deichman, Millinery and Fancy Gooods
- H. E. Aldrich, Livery and Feed Stable
- Residence and Office of G E Fuller, M D, W. N. Flynt & Co, Rough or Dressed Stone Work, from Monson, Fitzwilliam, Quincy or Scotch Granite, Office at Greens Hotel, Monson and at No. 15 Athol R. R. Block, Springfield, Mass
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Monson, MA from the year 1879.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Monson landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1879.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Monson map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Monson, MA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Monson, Massachusetts 1879 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Monson available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.