Historic Morgantown Landmarks On This Map
- University Hall
- Science Hall
- Preparatory Building
- Chapel Hall & Gymnasium
- Agricultural Exper Station
- Mechanical Hall
- Public Schools
- Court House
- Peabody Hotel. Mrs L. J. Peabody Prop
- Franklin Hotel C. W. Finnel Prop
- Wallace House James C. Wallace, Prop
- Carriage Works Lough Bros. Prop
- Seneca Glass Co
- Morgantown Planning Mill
- The Monongahela Textile Co
- Victor Elevator & Mill Co
- Morgantown Roller Flour Mill Jefferson Tennant
- Tygard M. F. G Co
- Furniture Factory F. A. Hennen Prop
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- M. E. Church
- Catholic Church
- M. P. Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Morgantown, WV from the year 1897.
This historic print includes many well known Morgantown landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Morgantown map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Morgantown, WV is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Morgantown, West Virginia 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Morgantown available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.