Historic Morrisville Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- People’s Academy & Graded Schools
- R. R. Station
- Morrisville House, A. R. Terrill
- Vermont House
- News & Citizen, Lamoille Pub. Co
- Morrisville Foundery Co
- Pulp Mill
- J. W. Daniels, Butter Tub Mfrs
- A. J. Smith, Livery & Feed
- W. S. Cheney, Horses, Carriages and Sleighs
- Hendee & Fisk, Attorneys
- P. K. Gleed, Attorney
- E. J. Hall, M. D, Office and Residence
- J. A. Robinson, Dental Surgeon
- H. B. Bryant. Station and Express Agent. M’g. International Telegraph
- C. H. Slocum, Groceries, Clothing, Boots and Shoes
- Geo. K. Courier, Boston Cash Store
- G. W. Doty, Furniture, Carpets, Crockery, Paints and Oils
- A. M. Churchill, Tinware, Stoves and Hardware
- G. E. Woodward, M. D., Drugs and Medicines
- A. O. Gates, Drugs, Medicines, Books Etc
- Frank E. Healy, Jr., Watches, Jewelry and Silverware
- O. L. Woods, Merchant Tailor
- Andrews & Hitchcock, Meats and Provisions
- L. B. Boynton, Restaurant
- S. B. Doty, Produce and Fertilizers
- G. A. Barrows, Express and Truckman
- G. W. Hendee, Residence
- H. C. Fisk, Residencec
- P. K. Gleed, Residence
- H. H. Powers, Residence
- C. M. Boynton, Residence
- A. M. Churchill, Residence
- Mt. Mansfield
- Mt. Sterling
- Elmore Mountains
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Morrisville, VT from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes a number of popular Morrisville landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Morrisville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Morrisville, VT is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Morrisville, Vermont 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Morrisville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!