Historic Mount Vernon Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- Supreme Court House, Illinois
- County Jail
- Public School
- R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Louisville & Nashville Railway Cos Works
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- R. Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Green Lawn Springs
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. of O F Hall
- Continental Hotel, H. Taylor, Prop
- Commercial Hotel
- City Hotel, Chas Baltzer
- Rail Road House, James F Knight
- S C Polks Real Estate Office
- E M Walker & Cos Lumber Yard
- E M Walkers Livery Stable
- Jefferson Mill Cos Flouring Mills
- Way Allen & Cos Elevator
- Mt Vernon Flour Mills, S W Westbrook, Prop
- Mt Vernon Machine and Repair Shops, Houck & Hobbs, Props
- Flouring Mills
- Woolen Mills
- Silas Downers Carriage and Wagon Mfy
- F D, Boswells Carriage and Wagon Mfy
- A J Williamsons Carriage and Wagon Mfy
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Mount Vernon, IL from the year 1881.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Mount Vernon landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1881.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Mount Vernon map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Mount Vernon, IL is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mount Vernon, Illinois 1881 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Mount Vernon available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.