Historic Nebraska City Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public Schoo
- Midland Pacific R R Depot
- Steamboat Landing
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- 1st Methodist Church
- German Methodist Church
- South Methodist Church
- Old School Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Christian Church
- Lutheran Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Nebraska City, NE from the year 1868.
This vintage piece includes numerous popular Nebraska City landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1868.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Nebraska City map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Nebraska City, NE comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Nebraska City, Nebraska 1868 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Nebraska City available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.