Historic New Brighton Landmarks On This Map
- Sherwood Bros. Pottery
- Elyerson, Sherwood & Barker, Pottery
- P. F. W & C. Station
- Clyde House
- M. T & S. Kennedy, Keg Works
- Pittsburg Chain Works
- Keystone Steam Drill Co
- M. Darragh & Co. Machine Sh
- Miner, Saw Mill
- W. P. Townsend & Co. Wire Works
- Fallston Handle Works
- Standard Horse Nail Co
- Presbn. Church
- M. E. Church
- M. P. Church
- Lock up
- Opera House
- Public School Middle Ward
- North W. School
- R. C. Church
- Logan & Strobridge Novelty Works
- Bently & Gerwig Flat Mills
- W. Scott Carriage Works
- Quaker Mills, T. J. Mellon
- Agricultural Works
- Sourbeck House Beaver Falls in distance
- U. P. Church
- Glass’s Fire Brick Works
- P & L. E. Station Fallston
- Fallston Woolen Mill
- Henry Felter Planing Mill
- Water Works
- Mc Daniel & Mc Lane Planing Mill
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of New Brighton, PA from the year 1883.
This historic print includes many historic New Brighton landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1883.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage New Brighton map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of New Brighton, PA is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this New Brighton, Pennsylvania 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of New Brighton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.