Historic New Martinsville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Brast Hotel
- Elk Hotel O. R. Taylor Prop
- Hotel Wells T. A. Wells Prop
- Planing Mill Koontz & Phillips Props
- Tannery Lentz Bros Props
- Point Flouring Mills
- Post Office J. F. Mc Caskey
- Water Works
- O. R. R. R. Station
- Catholic Church
- M. E. North Church
- M. E South Church
- Episcopal Church
- Christian Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of New Martinsville, WV from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes many well known New Martinsville landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1899.
Our company has restored this historic New Martinsville map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of New Martinsville, WV is for sale in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this New Martinsville, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of New Martinsville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.