Historic Niagara Falls Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- St. Marys (Catholic) Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Public Schools
- Catholic Academy
- Niagara Flouring Mills, Schoellkopf & Mathews
- Cataract Flouring Mills, C. B. Caskill
- Cataract Manufacturing Co. Wood Pulp & Box Board
- Niagara, Wood Paper Co
- John F. Quigley, Manufacturer of Wood Pulp
- Oneida Community (Limited) Manuf’s Table Ware
- Niagara Falls Wood Pulp Mill, Hill & Murray
- Machine Shop
- Planing Mill, J. George
- Planing Mill
- Niagara Falls Paper Manufacturing Co.,
- Niagara Falls Flouring Mill
- Planing Mill, Secord & Co
- Niagara Falls, Brewing Co
- Niagara Falls, Gas Light Co
- Water Works
- Cataract Bank
- Niagara Falls Hydraulic Power & Manuf’g Co’s Canal
- Fire Engine Houses
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R. Depot
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R. Round House
- N. Y. L. E. & W. R’y Depot
- C. S. R.’y Depot
- International Hotel, International Hotel Co
- Cataract House
- Spencer House
- Goat Island Hotel, J. V. Carr
- Hotel Kaltenbach, A. Kaltenbach
- Clifton House, G. M. Colburn
- Rapids House, J. T. Eckert
- Cascade House, C. H. Jelly
- Niagara House
- Gamms Hotel, C. H. Gamm
- Park Place Hotel
- Hearns Hotel M. Hearns
- Ontairo House, P. Fitzgerald
- Franklin House, G. A. Franklin
- Temperance House, H. Hubbs
- Brewery Hotel, A. Gamm
- Falls Hotel
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Niagara Falls, NY from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes several historic Niagara Falls landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Niagara Falls map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Niagara Falls, NY is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Niagara Falls, New York 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Niagara Falls available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!