Historic Niles Landmarks On This Map
- Union School
- City Hall
- Fire Engine House
- Post Office
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- A. & P. R’y Depot
- P. & Y. R. R. Depot
- Bank, A. G. Bently, Pres’t
- Steam Boiler Works, Reeves Bro’s, Prop’s
- Globe Foundry & Mach. Works, John Carter, Prop
- Saw & Planing Mill, C. P. Souder & Co., Prop’s
- Hard & Soft Lumber Yard, Souder & Co., Prop’s
- Sanford House, L. W. Sanford, Prop
- Commercial House
- Trumbull County Independent, (McCormick & Williams, Ed. & Prop’s)
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. O. F. Hall
- Falcon Iron and Nail Co’s Works
- Ward Iron Co. Works, James Ward Prop
- L. B. Ward’s Sheet Iron Works
- Fire Brick Yard, J. R. Thomas, Prop
- Blast Furnace, Thomas, Prop
- Water Flour Mill, Hiram Ohl Prop
- Sanford House Livery, Sanford & Pearce, Prop’s
- Commercial House Livery, B. F. Pew, Prop’s
- Main Street Iron Bridge, 180 feet span. Built by Morse Bridge Co., Youngstown, Ohio, 1882
- Church of the Diciples
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Welsch Methodist Church
- Welsch Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Prim. Methodist Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Niles, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several historic Niles landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1882.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Niles map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Niles, OH is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Niles, Ohio 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Niles available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!