Historic North Adams Landmarks On This Map
- Universalist Curch
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- French Roman Catholic Church
- Drury Academy
- Post Office & Blackington Block
- Union Depot
- Adams National Bank
- North Adams Savings Bank
- Berkshire National Bank
- Wilson House
- Richmond House
- Ballou House
- Freeman Mfg’ Co
- Arnold Print Works
- Eclipse Mills to Arnold Print Works
- Glen Woolen Co
- Beaver Mill Gallup & Houghton
- Johnson Mfg Co
- Warp Mill (Satinet) A. H. Jones
- James Hunter &Son, Foundry & Machine Shop
- Phoenix Flouring Mill, M. D & A. W. Hodge
- C. T. Sampson & Co’s. Shoe Mf’ry
- H. T. Cady’s Shoe Mf’ry
- Whitman & Millard Shoe Mfr’y
- A. Miller Blacksmithing & Carriage Mfr’y
- D. J. Barber’s Leather Mfr’y
- Geo M. Mowbrays Nitro Glycerine Works
- S. B. Dibble’s Planing Mill & Lumberyard, Office 63 State
- Richardson & Flagg Coal & Wood Dealers Office 59 State
- T. W. Richmond & Co. Coal Dealers 31 State St
- A. W. Wright, Lumber Yard, Cor. Chestnut & Morris
- Mrs W. B. Walden Job Printer & Prop’rss of Hodder’s Blotter
- J. M. Barbers Carriage Mf’ry
- A. M. Dougal Blacksmithing & Carriage Mf’ry
- Tower & Porter Stove Warehouse
- Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine Office
- Geo C. Millard, Western Mass Telephone Co
- F. A. Leonhard, Tea Store
- A. B. Darling, Paper Hanging 103 Main St
- L. S. Legate, Paper Hanging & House Painting 40 State St
- L. M. Barnes & Co. Jewelers, Wilson Block
- S. M. White Watchmaker, Main St
- E. A Clark Watchmaker & Engraver, Main St
- E. D. Tyler, Insurance Office Bank Block
- C. F. Whitaker Insurance Office Burlingame Bl’k
- Geo. F. Miller Insurance Office Burlingame Bl’k
- A. J. Witherell, Real Est, Broker Burlingame Bl’k
- A. S. Alford, Ins. Office, Wilson Bl’k
- E. A. Stroud, Gen’l Stores Union & Beaver Sts
- J. H. Flagg, Livery Sale & Boarding Stable
- M. L. Manchester, Paper Hanging Paints &c Blackington B’k
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of North Adams, MA from the year 1881.
This historic print includes many historic North Adams landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1881.
Our company has restored this historic North Adams map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of North Adams, MA comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this North Adams, Massachusetts 1881 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of North Adams available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!