Historic North Attleborough Landmarks On This Map
- Gold Medal Braid Co. H. N. Dagget Proprietor
- Freeman & Co. Manufaturing Jewelrs, New York Office, 182 Broadway
- H. F. Barrows Manufacturing Jeweler, New York Office Maiden Lane
- E. E. Barrows Manufacturer of Jewelry, New York Office 1 ½ Maiden Lane
- J. J & J. M. Richards, Manufacturing Jewelers
- E. 1. Franklin & Co. do do
- Holbrook, Whiting & Albee do do
- T. I. Smith & Co. Manufacturing Jewelers
- G. K. Webster & Co. do do
- Codding Brothers Manufacturers of Jewelry
- F. B & C. I. Richards Manufacturers of Gold & Plated Jewelry 200 Broadway N. Y
- Ira Richards & Co. Manufacturers of Gold & Plated Jewelry 200 Broadway N. Y.
- Sandland Capron & Co. Manuf’rs of Gold & Plated Jewelry
- Thomas & Gilbert Manuf’rs of Gill & Plated Jewelry. Salesroom 435 Broadway, N. Y
- George W. French, Manufacturers of Gill & Plated Jewelry
- Wamsutta House, C. M. Sprague, Prop’r
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Grace Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s B. C. Church
- Free Evangelical do
- Baptist Church
- Central Congregational Church
- Universalist do
- High School
- Public School
- Stephen Richardson & Co. Manuf’rs of Jewelry & Fancy Notions, New York Office 198 Broadway
- O. M. Draper, Manufacturer of Patent Chains, Jewelry &c
- F. S. Draper & Co. Manuf’rs of Plated Charms, Chain, Sets & Plated Goods
- E. Whitney & Co. Manuf’rs of Jewelry, Notions & Fancy Gill Work, New York Office 299 Broadway
- F. G. Whitney & Co. Manuf’rs of Gill & Plated Jewelry, Chains &c. New York Office 179 Broadway
- R. E. Simmons &Co. Manuf’g Jewelers, Gold & Stock Plated Chains a speacially
- Stanley Brothers, Manuf’rs of Rolled Plated Chains, New York, 181 Broadway
- J. F. Sturdy & Son, Manuf’rs of Ladies & Gents, Gold Stock Plated Chains
- B. F. Pratt, Manufacturer of Gold Jewelry
- Schofield, Aston & Co. Manufacturers of Jewelry
- Mason, Draper & Co. do do
- F. S. Bailey & Co. Manuf’rs of Nickel & Gill Jewelry
- F. G. Pale & Co. do Fire Gill & Nickel Chains
- G. H. Draper, Manuf’er of Buttons, Studs, Cuff Pins, Drops &c
- James E. Graham, Electro Plating in Gold & Silver
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of North Attleborough, MA from the year 1878.
This historic print includes several well known North Attleborough landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1878.
The Ted's team has restored this historic North Attleborough map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of North Attleborough, MA is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this North Attleborough, Massachusetts 1878 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of North Attleborough available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!