Historic Oconomowoc Landmarks On This Map
- Ferd W Peck
- Clarence J Peck
- Walter L Peck Islandale
- Henry F Billings Islandale
- G A Seaverns, Breeze Bank
- E C Simmons, Idlewild
- H H Shufeldt Anchorage
- H Schuttler
- Thomas Marston, Jr., Etterby Cottage
- David B Gould
- Townsend House
- The Woodlands, D W Small, Prop
- Jones House, Wm M Jones Prop
- Draper Hall C B Draper Prop
- William Tell House F Gerber, Prop
- Besser House, W Besser, Prop
- Commercial House, Wm Coyle, Prop
- Free Press Office
- Herald Office
- Oconomowoc Yacht Club
- Oconomowoc Navigation Co.’s Lock
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Norwegian Methodist Church
- Norwegian Baptist Church
- City Hall
- Bordulac Seminary
- High School
- Graded Schools
- Post Office
- Depot Mann’s Hall
- LaBelle Roller Mills, Brown, Douglass & Brown, Prop’rs
- Rosbolt & Solveson Lumber Dealers and Planing Mill
- Williams & Thompson, Elevator
- O Rosholt, Elevator
- Gus Machus, Foundry and Machine Shop
- Peter Binzel, City Brewery
- Lorleberg’s Water Supply Tower
- Jones House Livery
- W B Fay, Livery
- H K Edgerton & Son, Bankers
- Jones & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law
- D McL Miller, Physician
- C L Kellogg, Clothing and Groceries
- J S Tweeden, Tailoring & & Gents’ Furnishing Goods
- Dibble & Brown, Drugs and Groceries
- H Lorleberg, Hardware, Fishing Tackle and Sporting Goods
- Oconomowoc Union & Supply Co., General Merchandise
- John Sliwinski, Fine Wines, Liquors, Cigars and Billiard Hall
- John F Schemmel, Wines, Liquors and Cigars
- Henry J Becker, Meat Market
- W J Bushman, Variety Store
- Johnson & Trealoff, Harness and Carriage Trimming
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Oconomowoc, WI from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes many popular Oconomowoc landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1885.
Our team has restored this vintage Oconomowoc map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Oconomowoc, WI is available to you in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Oconomowoc available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!