Historic Oxford Landmarks On This Map
- Universalist Church
- Catholic Church
- West District School
- Blue Stone Quarry, F. G. Clark & Son
- Stone Sawing Mill, F. G. Clark & Son
- Hotchkiss House
- St. James Hotel
- Cole Fountain & LaFayette Square
- Steam Grist & Saw Mills
- Opera House Block
- First National Bank
- Masonic Hall
- Post Office
- Fire Dept. & Fort Hill Block
- Baptist Church
- Oxford Academy, Founded 1794
- Boarding House
- Methodist Church
- Congregational Church and Chapel
- D. L. & W. Depot
- Enterprise Chair Mfg. Co
- St. Pauls Church and Chapel
- Washington Park
- Park Hotel
- Chirocycle Mfg. Co
- Riverview Cemeter
- East District School
- Mowing Machine Guard Works
- Wood Working Shop
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Oxford, NY from the year 1888.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Oxford landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1888.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Oxford map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Oxford, NY comes in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Oxford, New York 1888 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Oxford available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.