Historic Palmyra Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Public School
- Baptist Seminary
- Methodist Seminary
- Episcopal Seminary
- H St Jo R R Depot
- Christian Church
- Hard Shell Baptist Church
- Mission Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Colored Church
- Methodist Colored Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Palmyra, MO from the year 1869.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Palmyra landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1869.
Our company has restored this vintage Palmyra map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Palmyra, MO is available to you in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Palmyra, Missouri 1869 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Palmyra available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.