Historic Penacook Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Congregationalist Church
- Congregationalist Chapel
- Public Schools
- Masonic Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Hannah Duston Monument
- Penacook Honse
- Washington House
- Amsden & Son’s Furniture Factory
- Penacool Mill
- Contoocook Mill
- Concord Axle Company
- Rolfe’s Sash, Door & Blind Factory
- Dustin Island Woolen Mill
- Fisher & Son’s Axe Handle Factory
- Fisherville Saw M’r’f’g Co
- Stratton & Merrill. Elbowing Mill
- B & L. R. R. Station
- Extension Table Manufactory
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Penacook, NH from the year 1887.
This vintage print includes numerous recognizable Penacook landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1887.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Penacook map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Penacook, NH is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Penacook, New Hampshire 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Penacook available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.