Historic Pendleton Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House and Jail
- Public School
- O R & N Co R R Depot
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Pendleton Roller Mills, W S Byers & Co
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory, Watson & Luhrs
- Villard House, Horn & Howard, Props
- City Brewery, William Roesch
- Depot Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, S W Beagle
- J M Leezer, Hardware, Stoves &c., Court St
- Wheeler Bros., wholesale and retail dealers in Farm Machinery, Court St
- Rothchild & Bean, General Merchandise, Main corner Court St
- Alexander & Frazer, General Merchandise, Main St
- Livermore & Bickers, dealers in Books, Stationery, &c Court St
- Kasson Smith, wholesale and retail dealer in Barbed Wire, Court Sto
- Miller & Coviness, Real Estate, Insurance and Collection, Court St
- J E Miller, Attorney at Law, Court St
- Houser & Hendryx, General Merchandise, Court St
- Houser & Hendryx, Meat Market, Court St
- Jesse Failing, Furniture and Undertaking, Main St near Bridge
- Thomas Robbins, Drugs, Books, Stationery, &c Main St
- Peter Parmentier, Gambrinus Hall, Main St
- Charles Specht, Custom Boots and Shoes, Main St
- Beagle & Mauzey, Crockery and Glassware, Main St
- W W Robins, dealer in Wines, Liquors and Cigars, Main St
- W H Appleton, Hardware and Farm Machinery, Main St
- George Klein, Bakery, Canned Goods, Confectionery, &c., Main St
- R D Saubert, Meat Market, Main St
- P A Hammer, Groceries and Provisions, Main St
- Turner, Balleary & Bailey, Attorneys at Law, Court St
- R J Slater, Attorney at Law, Court St
- W S Crawford, Attorney at Law, Court St
- W C Tilton, Bakery, Grocery, Confectionery, Fruits, Nuts, &c., Court St
- R S Findley, Groceries and Provisions, Court St
- Johnson Bros., House, Sign and Ornamental Painting, Court St
- E Perret, Sociable Saloon, Court St
- M E Folsom & Son., General Blacksmithing and Wagon work, Court St
- James Gibson & Sons, Architects and Builders, Main St
- D M Conley, Attorney at Law, Main St
- Geo Darveau, Delmonico Beer Hall and Billiard Parlor, Main St
- Parks & Cahoon, Contractors and Builders, Court St
- East Oregonian Pub Co., C S Jackson, Manager, Court near Main St
- Burrows & Redding, Editors Pendleton Tribune, Court St
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pendleton, OR from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Pendleton landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1884.
Our company has restored this vintage Pendleton map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Pendleton, OR comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pendleton, Oregon 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pendleton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!