Historic Pennsboro Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- B. &. O. R. R. Station
- Masonic Hall
- K. of P. Building
- Mc Cullough House
- The Stone House
- Brown House
- Collins Co Planing Mill
- Kimball Tyler & Co Stave Factory
- Carter Oil Co
- Mc Cullough Marble Works
- Pennsboro Tannery Adam Flesher
- Lough Bro’s Brick Yard
- United Brethren Church
- Methodist E Church
- Methodist Prot Church
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pennsboro, WV from the year 1899.
This historic piece includes many recognizable Pennsboro landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our team has restored this historic Pennsboro map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Pennsboro, WV is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pennsboro, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pennsboro available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.