Historic Pennsburgh Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Perkiomen Seminary
- Lutheran & Reformed Church
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Pennsburgh Hotel, Hermann Roth, Prop
- Buchman House Frank Buchman Prop
- Carriage Works, D. S. Althouse, Prop
- Cigar Factory, L. B. Miller Prop
- R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Pennsburgh, PA from the year 1894.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Pennsburgh landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1894.
Our company has restored this historic Pennsburgh map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Pennsburgh, PA is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pennsburgh, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Pennsburgh available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.